This week I finished off all of the pug mugs. They just came out of the kiln from bisque and they all survived. My final mug I made had some drying complications and cracked in a couple areas, but I’m gonna keep sending him through the kilns and see where he lands.
I have also began building the salt and pepper shakers in the shape of pugs. I have only got their shape together and have yet to add their features. I am making two sets, one to go through the soda kiln and the other through the wood fire kiln.
I also started working on another small puggy bank. This one was requested by a relative and it will be personalized with a name.